pregnancy due date

Sunday, September 21, 2008

To Know Me

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name, Louise, is after my mother's middle name and my great-great grandfather Louis.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I cut my hand today with a piece of glass.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do now. It has changed a lot over the years, but now I love it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I love turkey, although I am starting to like ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, my son is Zander.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd hope so.....
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, of course not....:0)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, everything, but wisdom teeth
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Granola
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I don't think so.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate, no question.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile and eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have a hard time being spontaneous and silly with other people (no problem at home, though)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I don't know that I miss a person, but I do miss the dog, Buffy I had when I was little.
18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None. barefoot
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Toast
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I can hear Veggie Tales in the background and my son yelling "Oowey" I really don't want to know.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I don't agree with #16 at all. I seem to remember a specific day last week where both of us had no trouble at all with that. :) But I bring that quality out in people.