pregnancy due date

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Can't Stop

Last night ended another Foster/Adoptive parent training class for me. It was probably the most fun I have had training in awhile. In some ways I am sad to see it end and in other ways I have more time to PAINT!!!! I have figured out that it is not wise to spend an evening training and then come home and start painting. 1:30 is when I finally set the paint brushes down. I love it, though my husband still thinks that green is an awful color......

This morning started Bible study series, which looks to be a good time. I don't think that Zander enjoys his time being watched as much as I am enjoying myself. I don't think they ever really cut the umbilical chord with us. It will be a growing process for both of us. :0) I did enjoy the lunch and shopping fun after with Carrie. I am not sure why my child acts like a loon every time we see her, but then again I think that I act like one too.... He even wanted to go home with her and cried when we told him another time.

Right now my child is playing with masking tape. There is nothing quite like wrapping tape around the house as many times as you can. He really needs to find creative ways to spend his time. HA HA!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Zander and I have so much fun together! I'm glad you didn't have to buy a bike today. :)