pregnancy due date

Monday, September 8, 2008

Painting

I could not stop myself from starting to paint. Nathan says that I am obsessive. Anyway, I almost have the kitchen area done. The dining area is going to be quite the project, as it has a hundred little corners. I think that I am going to have to work on the living room today, maybe that is because I couldn't resist painting a huge spot of green just to see if I loved it. I DO!!!! Zander wants to climb on the step ladder and prefers to make the paint rollers into musical instruments...... I have one more paint outfit to add to my collection. I always think that I will be the winner in the battle of the paint, but I never am. You would think that I would learn.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Dang woman! You're going to have that whole house painted before I even get over there.

POST SOME PICTURES!!!!

Amanda said...

welcome to blog-land! just jumped over from carries...and any friend of carrie's is bound to be a phenomenal lady! definitely admire your courage to paint with a two year old on the loose!

Terry and Patty said...

Welcome to the painting world. I have just finished our 4th wall and only have 19 more to go.

Carrie said...

The crazy painting lady that left that last comment is Seth's mommy.

:)

meg said...

Welcome to Blogland~ it's a nice neighborhood, once you get use to the nosy neighbors :-P
If you run out of rooms to paint & need a fix, you are more then welcome to drop by my garden- I'll put you up for as long as you like & feed you lots of goodies :-)

Laura said...

Hi Jeanette- I met you the other night at Grace. Congrats on starting a blog. It's a lot of fun to share with friends and family. Post some pictures of your rooms when you're done! Good luck and happy blogging!

Aminta said...

MMMMMMMMM Paint! OH HOW I LOVE NEW. And a great and less expensive way to get new, is simply to paint!
Should I hate the smell of paint? Because I don't. I know i must sound crazy, but hey! Paint is the smell of new, fresh and change! I must drive my husband crazy.
So, blogland huh? I myself just started here in blogger. I was on msn for a year OVER a year ago. But I took a break for awhile and am finally back. SO GLAD TO BE BACK!
I hope to hear from you and SO excited about your paint pictires! I will post some of mine if you do of yours!
Hugs......
Aminta