pregnancy due date

Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Blog

Well, I am now stepping into new territory within the world of blogging. This would be thanks to Carrie, otherwise I would never have figured this out. We started this endeavor last night, right before the entire town lost electricity. That was quite the experience, especially with having company and a two and a half year old wide a wake at Eleven P.M. So.... we did not get very far on the blogging, but my son did manage to stay awake until TWO A.M!!!!!

So, on to today. I am so exited that I now own five gallons of paint!!!!. The work will begin as soon as my child is asleep this evening. I will add pictures once I have finished the makeover. It will be FABULOUS....

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi hi hi hi hi hi!!!!

I got your messages you left this afternoon. I am planning on calling you, but I'll wait a bit - you're probably putting the kiddo to bed.

I'm so excited you have a blog now!!! Hooray!

Cannot wait to come and help you paint. We will have to set something up for sure.

Talk to you later.