pregnancy due date

Monday, November 10, 2008

Forever

It seems like forever since I have written on here. This month has flown by with a million things to see and do. Today Zander is sick and has been since Saturday. Oh, the fun of colds. I am trying to teach him to use a kleenex and not his shirt, but he is a two year old boy. Well, lets see..... Halloween has passed with my child refusing to wear his Thomas the Train outfit and wanting the Batman costume from last year. That was just fine as he had a blast. We also had friends over Halloween evening, much fun, and much eating! I am still working on the painting. It is almost done. So close, but I am out of paint and haven't had the time to get any.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I hope Zandy feels better soon.
By the way, I posted the Saturday Craft over the weekend. GO SIGN UP!!!