pregnancy due date

Friday, October 17, 2008

Little Boys...

Okay, so I have started teaching a couple new students over the last couple weeks. I am enjoying having more students at different levels. It definitely keeps things interesting. So..... during my last lesson with a newer student, who is 13 and male, I noticed that my child had gone upstairs. I didn't think too much of it, because I heard him coming down the stairs a few minutes later. Much to my surprise, my son has a pair of Lightening McQueen underwear on his head and is peaking through the leg whole at me and my student. My student seemed to be a little shocked and slightly embarrassed. I felt my face turning red and said, well, that's what being two looks like...... I told Zander that his underwear was not a hat, but he looked at me and said, SPEED(his nickname for the McQueen's car), Mommy, SPEED!!! He also proceeded to giggle hysterically. So..... a friend has pointed out that it could have been much worse. It could have been my underwear, or something nightmarish like my husband with his underwear on his head...:) Life is very interesting and not a bit dull or boring!

5 comments:

Aminta said...

I think that was darling! And I totally agree, nothing to be emmbarassed about unless it were your own panties.....or bra!lol

Carrie said...

Toooooooooo funny!

Hey, I changed the Saturday craft. I saw how expensive the other one could get...and decided maybe we'll do that one at a later date!! LOL

Annette said...

lol....ooh that was a good laugh. :-) I agree, it could have been much worse.

A neighbor of ours stopped over one day with their dog, Reese. We had only met this couple a week earlier so we didn't know them well. Anyway, their dog went racing up our stairs...went straight into our bedroom and into our laundry basket and grabbed out a pair of MY underwear. Then he promptly can racing back down stairs to show everyone what he'd found. yeah...nothing like meeting new people and having them see your underwear :-).

Carrie said...

Gigi. When are you going to post something new on your blog?

Carrie said...

Hey - I posted a Saturday Craft! EARLY!!!!