pregnancy due date

Monday, October 6, 2008

Tanners






There is nothing like a trip to Tanners Apple Orchard with your two and a half year old. Zander and I went with Virginia and Taylor to Tanners and had a great time!!! Zander has been wanting to eat apples since we arrived at home. I only let him have one. He played really hard, fed the goats, and enjoyed his first drink of apple cider.... I love fall!!! It was a perfect day to spend outside enjoying the changing of the seasons (though, it was a little warm for a fall day)

2 comments:

Aminta said...

Oh what FUN Autumn brings to life! It had better, because to follow is a long winter, right?!
Beau and Sonny LOVE apples, I cannot keep them out of them, they will climb and get them anywhere. Imagine having to HIDE your apples from you kids! Silly I know!
Loves to you!!!
Aminta
And (lifting my glass of home-pressed cider)here is to a wonderful fun filled fall for you and I (and all of our friends too I guess!)!

Annette said...

YAY! for Fall! :-) I love this time of year so much and one place I always think of is Tanners!! I miss going there so much. We found a place that's similar here but it's still not the same. :-) Glad you both had fun, Zander is so cute!