pregnancy due date

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tired of Trim......

I am so tired of painting the trim. It still have at least two days of painting before I will be finished. Today, though I I am getting a new kitchen table. At least new to me. I am really excited!!!! It is black and will need some clean up work, but it will look perfect in the kitchen. Once the living room and kitchen are complete, then next year's projects will be the bathroom and the office. I don't really think it ever ends. Once I start something it seems like I find a hundred other things to do.

1 comment:

Aminta said...

I sooooo know how you feel! I started a painting project several weeks ago now...... we got sick and I had my girlie stuff.....needless to say, only 3/4 of the room is done. I still need to do the ceiling, one wall and alllllllll of the trim. SIGH!