pregnancy due date

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Enjoying the last of the nice weather....


I absolutely love this picture. I think that I might crop the picture and frame it.


Zander can't stay out of the leaves. He love jumping in them and telling me that he is " hiding"





These are pictures of Zander enjoying the last of the weather that did not require a coat. He fights me every time I try to get his coat on. I have to hold back on laughing when he crosses his little arms at me and says no, mom, no. He is adorable, although stubborn just like his father. Do we always blame the dad when our children are being difficult?? I think that I do, because of course it would have nothing to do with me. I am SURE that I am not stubborn at all. We have spent a lot of time this fall with Zander's cousin August. It has been nice getting to know our extended family better. And the boys love playing together, especially when they have plenty of room.

No comments: