pregnancy due date

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Bloomington Children's Museum

This was great, because the kids could paint on the walls and then clean it all up!!
This is the little turkey hat that Zander made. Although, I am a bad mommy. I set it down on a counter and forgot to bring it home. I am glad that I have a picture of it. We will make another one for Thanksgiving.

Zander in the combine. He only liked it for a minute. The interactive part of the combine made the seat vibrate, which scared him a bit.




I think that he would have stayed here all day, if I would have let him...

These are all from the Bloomington Children's Museum. It is fabulous. We had such a great time and plan on going back once a month through the winter. There were so many things for Zander to do. He loved the train table, the craft area, and any of the cause and effect activities. He is such the left brained child, once again, just like his daddy.

2 comments:

Jeff and Anne McNutt said...

We love the museum too! We actually have a membership and it has been well worth it. There is another cute chldren's museum in Galesburg, it is smaller but lots of fun!

Carrie said...

I like the new look of your blog. Now post some new material on it, would ya? Sheesh.