pregnancy due date

Friday, January 29, 2010

Doctor Visit

So, I had a doctor visit yesterday.. The baby was doing wonderfully.. The baby was all stretched with an arm behind his head, while using my bladder as a pillow.. Now that explains the inability to get through an hour without going to the bathroom. But....we got an adorable picture of his foot. I also had some concerns that because they could only see from the back, that the baby was not a boy. But......after the sono yesterday.....it is definitely a boy.... I am so relieved. Don't get me wrong, little girls are wonderful. In fact I have three sisters.... but they are also full of hormones and can be extremely difficult....I just don't have the patience for the girls....I am such a boy momma. I love my son and am excited to have another one.... The other side of yesterday is blood pressure...mine is a little high so we are watching closely. I will be in every two weeks here for a little bit to double check and make sure I am doing okay.. I am praying for a one time only high reading.....we will see...back to the doctor today...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Since when did you start posting on your blog again??! I need to get something on mine....